As a Virginia licensed Class-A general contractor SC Companies is an excellent choice to serve as a project manager – from small renovations to large-scale construction projects with multiple vested parties.
SC Companies is uniquely positioned to assist home builders service warranties based on our 30 year history of serving both builders as well as individual home owner clients. We offer many individual warranty services through complete warranty management. Let us work with you to determine the best way to serve your needs that meets your goals and addresses any limitations
Warranty Project Types
11 Mo. Walkthroughs
- Perform walk through with homeowner
- Report to builder with inspection notes and pics
- Discuss warrantable and unwarrantable items
- Finalize list with homeowner
- Set up original installer trades for warranty repairs
- Utilize SC Resources for any item where original installer is not available or no longer with builder
- Finalize list with homeowner sign-off
- Any water, mold, fire or biohazard restoration needed
High Visibility Homeowner
- Help Managing needs of high visibility customer
- Address all items agreed to by builder to minimize customer service rep time tied
up with one homeowner.
- Work with builder to develop and implement scope as a turn-key project management.
- Address homeowner needs, should they be temporary lodging or extensive containment, content manipulation, etc.
- Perform Scope and return home to new condition
- Project Scopes Include but not limited:
- Fire code violation
- Extensive leaks
- Acoustic Improvements
- Final Install Discrepancy