Community Managers/ Portfolio Managers are the unsung heroes of HOA’s and COA’s. Budgets, RFPs, Residents, Tenants, Reserve Fund, Audit, Project Manager/Contractor babysitter. While we can’t help with neighbors fighting, we are a contractor you can trust – who can handle anything you need. We are professional, independent, and motivated. We will arrive on time, provide competitive and fair estimates, and keep all the necessary parties informed. We have extensive experience with boards and can handle everything from your smallest to largest jobs with ease. From restoration to general construction, painting and drywall – even snow removal. We take the headache out of managing a host of contractors so you can get back to serving the needs of your community.
SC Companies has deep experience successfully working with a wide range of insurers. Let us use our project management expertise to take the lead in documenting and coordinating all updates necessary to get any job, affecting any number of units, done quickly and correctly. We are a contractor you can trust; knowing that your project will be completed in a professionally and in a timely manner.
Services Offers to Community Managers
- Interior Cleaning- Common Area- interior and exterior (trash/litter collection)
- Carpet Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
Emergency Restoration Services
- 24 Emergency response
- Water Intrusion
- Biohazard/ Flood
- Knowledge expert and coordinators for help assisting the transition from builder to HOA
- Multi-unit/building finish end skills both interior and exterior
- Punch capabilities to help quicken overall transition
- Able to handle large- and small-scale communities with ease